Earl Nightingale thoughts
- You become what you think about
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal
- Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind
- A person needs to chip away everything that does not look like the person he or she most wants to become
- For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction as Sir Issac Newton taught us in physics and the same rule operates unfailingly in our lives
- Life doesn’t care whether we are rich or poor, sick or well, strong or weak. It is impartial and rigidly fair.
- We have, we will always have, exactly what we earn: no more, no less
- Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.