V RANGANATHAN is a Master Practitioner of NLP. In his practice he trains both individuals and facilitates group sessions in NLP. Ranganathan also conducts training sessions in assertiveness, emotional maturity, leadership development, mentoring & Coaching skills, attitude honing, communication mastery, sales mastery, Personal & interpersonal effectiveness in the 7 Habits way, Accountability for corporate houses. Training is customized to the precise need of the participants.
After two decades of corporate work experience he is into training full time since May 2005. Through his training, an experience of over 3500 hours of training for corporate and over 150 hours in public workshops so far, he successfully guides individuals to initiate growth and greater achievement in both personal & professional capacities. He has successfully worked with sales people & entrepreneurs and coached them in the areas of attitude, image, identity and beliefs using powerful tools of NLP. V Ranganathan was invited by Ministry of Youth & Sports Affair, Brunei Darussalam to conduct LEADERSHIP EXECUTIVE program.
Also as a faculty for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, conducts leadership training for Government officers.
- V Ranganathan received his NLP training from Dr William Horton of National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology, Florida USA;
- V Ranganathan was specially trained by Dr Richard McHugh S.J in Advanced Skills of NLP.
- V Ranganathan also learnt from Mr Andrew Austin & Mr Nick Kemp from UK on Provocative Therapy,
- V Ranganathan was trained by Sue Knight on Coaching Mastery
- V Ranganathan has authored 3 books & 4 audio cds on personal development
- He has so far appeared 25 times in television to share his insights on Life skills.
- He has given so far cumulatively 9 HOURS of RADIO TALK
- He firmly believes in human potential.
- His conviction is whole of a man’s life can be summed up as either man’s struggle with change or for change.
- His Principle “CARE SHARE PROSPER ‘’
- ‘To facilitate empowering people to be at their best’ is his mission
- ‘Delivery relevance connectivity’ is his strengtth