http://www.vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/VRNLP_logo.jpg 0 0 vrnlp http://www.vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/VRNLP_logo.jpg vrnlp2013-05-20 04:08:092013-05-20 04:08:09Self Governance
http://vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jim-rohn-e1384833835485.jpg 308 420 vrnlp http://www.vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/VRNLP_logo.jpg vrnlp2013-05-18 02:58:512016-05-11 08:54:44Quotes of Jim Rohn
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.
- Either you run the day or day runs you.
- Failure is simply a few errors in judgment repeated every day.
- For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.
- Formal education may make you a living ; self education will make you a fortune.
- How long should you try? UNTIL.
- If you don’t like things are change it; you are not a tree.
- Make measurable progress in reasonable time.
- Money is usually attracted; not pursued.
- Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Without sense of urgency desire loses its value.
- When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.