http://vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/BLOG.jpg 274 350 vrnlp http://www.vrnlp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/VRNLP_logo.jpg vrnlp2012-10-08 09:52:372016-05-12 10:32:07LOUISE L HAY Philosophy
- We are each 100% responsible for all of our experiences.
- Every thought we think is creating our future
- The point of power is always in the present moment
- Everyone suffers from self- hatred and guilt
- The bottom line for everyone is
“I am not good enough”
- It is only a thought and a thought can be changed
- Resentment, guilt, criticism are the most damaging patterns.
- Releasing resentment will even dissolve cancer.
- When we really love ourselves everything in our life works
- We must release the past and forgive everyone.
- We must be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves
- Self –approval and self –acceptance in the now is the key to positive changes.
- We create every so called illness in our body
LOUISE HAY is an American motivational author, and the founder of Hay House, a publishing company. She has authored several New Thought self-help books, and is best known for her 1984 book, YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE.